Update - Member Information
Jefferson Coronavirus Response: visit http://www.jeffersoncogis.org/
- AEC will resume its normal collection process in May 2020.
For bill payment assistance or billing arrangements, please contact us at extension 1820, We can help!
- AEC offices in New Market have re-opened to the public.
- AEC's drive-thru window is open during regular business hours.
- Payment locations include phone, kiosk, bank locations and online options. For a complete list of locations, click here.
- Convenience fees have been removed for all Kiosk payments at all AEC locations in the service area.
- For billing questions, please contact our Bookkeeping Department at ext. 1820
- New Residential Service Applications are now located on our website. Click here to be taken to the page
- You may fill in the form online, save to your computer and email to email@example.com We accept fax and U.S. Mail also
- Electric Permits may be obtained online by visiting www.core.tn.gov
- on the left side of the screen under "new user', select "Register a new account"
- To purchase a permit:
- Select "apply for New Type of License, Permit or Registration"
- Then select "Permits - Electrical and Residential"
- Choose the application for the permit you wish to purchase
- Follow the steps to complete the application
- Submit payment
- If you need assistance, please call the State Office at 615-741-7170
- Electrical Inspections must be requested by calling 615-741-7170
- Energy Audits and Inspections in the field have resumed under a limited schedule. Contact Member Services at ex. 1880 for additional information.
- AEC's Assembly Room remains closed for public events.
- If members have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at 865-475-2032, 865-828-5225 or 423-586-4755
- AEC is pleased to announce the lowering of its interest rate to 6% on all new Energy Efficiency & Heat Pump loans, effective April 1, 2020
As further information becomes available, we will update this page. Thank you for your patience and understanding.